Sunday, February 20, 2011

There’ll be Trouble, for Sure!

If, and when, my boys ever get wind of this post, I’ll be in for it!  I promised I would not post these pictures from Scout Sunday, 2011.  But, I’m just so proud of them and all of the work they do for such a great organization.  I’m proud of the parents who volunteer to lead their troop and den and all of the cool things they get to do.  Scouting makes a huge difference in the lives of young adults and I am grateful I am a mother of a Boy and Cub Scout!

IMG_0568

  IMG_0571

IMG_0595

Michael and den members post the colors

IMG_0583

Patrick and friend John change out uniform epaulets on new Scout Troop member as their Scout Leader, Chip Marrin, looks on.

IMG_0586IMG_0590IMG_0574

The Scout Sunday Crossover Ceremony for Pack 3 Webelos to Troop 380 BSA

IMG_0599IMG_0593

L-John, Patrick and Carson with their elementary school principal, Mrs. Sharon Blentlinger

R-Patrick and a few members of Troop 380 at the crossover ceremony

No comments:

Post a Comment