Monday, May 26, 2014

Graduation Party Decorations

It wouldn't be a Queenie Eileenie party without a festive pennant and this one has mini mortar boards 
 

 He's an honor student so I pulled out the Halloween owl and cage and asked, Who's a smartie?
 I filled glass jars with his crap in his room, er...with heis precious keepsakes from his senior year which included lots of golf balls discovered while cleaning his room for our family's visit!



 I printed out lots of pictures from his high school career in sepia tones and hung them from branches in the dining room.  Later on, I will use the pictures for something in his dorm room.

 I dressed up the cherubs on the kitchen counter with mortar boards and bows in school colors...

 and made mini pennants to fill iron urns to bid adieu and bon jour to the new!

We sure had a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment