Thursday, August 7, 2014

I've Got Sunflowers on a Cloudy Day...Craft Daze Finale!

I have to apologize for the lack of pictures for this post...it was a strange day...pouring down rain when I woke up forced me to change the game plan a little.  I rely on the hot sunshine to help dry paint, glue, etc. more than I should and the rain and humidity was brutal.  I had 11 darling little ladies and two wonderful helpers to assist but needed more hands to take pictures!  We painted glass vases and mason jars with pink on the inside, orange on the exterior and polished it off with a gold medallion.
 First things first...clean the glass!

 Possibly the worst part of this project!  Paint took forever to dry, the glue guns were not keeping up with our demanding craft queens and some of us burned our fingers a time or two...
 but in the end, we were all very pleased with our happy flowers and vases...and the sun came out at the end of the class.  A sure sign that making sunflowers is a rain stopper!

Here's a close up... 



No comments:

Post a Comment