Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Sign Up Now for Early Spring Craft Classes!

I am already over the miserable cold and snowy weather we have had over the past week ‘cause I’ve been busy planning my list of projects for March!  Take a look and see how much fun we are going to have sprucing things up for spring’s arrival! So, for the Mommas we have the following coming up…St. Patrick, Easter Cute and fun ideas for your front door or hang them/display them in your house. All designs and art are original and designed be me!  If you see something you really want but don’t have the time, let me do it for you!  Door hangers are $50 each and I do ship!  I’m still getting my Etsy shop set up and accept Paypal for credit card users.

If you’re not heading out of town for Spring Break, sign your kids up for my spring break classes!  We have a ball and they come home with adorable projects for your home!  I’m just going for three days this week and saving the best for last…cooking! 

Spring Break  Sign up today!  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment