Saturday, November 9, 2013

‘Been Painting Door Hangers!

I have had more fun working on this fundraising project for Trinity Jr. High.  They have had great success with their annual “Taste of Trinity” night featuring yummy food prepared by families sharing their favorite cultural dishes.  This year they thought they would try to raise a few more bucks by selling soft sculpture door hangers.  I love it when these crafty challenges come my way!  We had the art classes help with this project and their art teacher and I decided on 25 designs to make.  The kids produced 14 of them and I hope they enjoyed the project as much as I was eager to see how they would turn out!

The student’s door hangers are below and I took this picture after I touched them up, sewed and trimmed them…the kids would stuff them, add the wire hangers and ribbons in class…sorry that I don’t have any clear pictures of the final products on these!  Aren’t they adorable!  IMG_1987IMG_1985IMG_1879IMG_1878IMG_1986They can be personalized later on.  On to the rest…complete and ready to auction off to the highest bidder!IMG_2265 IMG_2269 IMG_2270 IMG_2272 IMG_2274 IMG_2276 IMG_2277

I made the following for door prizes for a fun run/walk that I will share more with you soon.

 IMG_2278 IMG_2279

IMG_2280

I made this one for our new next door neighbors…IMG_2281

and this one is for us!

IMG_2264

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment