Monday, September 7, 2015

Lovely Note Cards

One of the items I sell in my Etsy Shop are these charming and well priced note cards of your favorite home.  I recently received this order from an historic home in California called "Woodleigh." Below is the picture furnished by the owner and isn't it grand with the creamy white paint, Ionic columns and classic leaded glass sidelights and palladium window over the front door.  I want to be dressed up and walk through that front door for a wonderful evening sipping on champagne and chatting with friends!

Dreamy!

I offered three versions to the owner before cleaning them up and printing onto heavy card stock...one in pen and ink with my personal handwriting, 


and the other with a little color...the windows on the left side are yellow is from the warm lighting in the picture that I fell in love with, and the right side is gray tint.  I also added some color to the bushes and bedding plants.  All of these options are available through my shop.


They make excellent gifts and perfect Christmas items!  Place your order soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment