Monday, November 23, 2015

Rhinestone Snowmen!

I was asked to host a craft project for our wonderful Western Arkansas Ballet's Sugar Plum Fairy Tea, celebrated before they get onstage to perform the Nut Cracker in early December.  I love seeing the little girls arrive in their pretty dresses and ready for crafts, treats and fun!

As all my projects...it starts with a sketch...this one to a rhinestone distributor in Canada to help me find the right supplies...

I had lots of wonderful helpers (most of whom take my craft classes and love to create!) and we made one to practice with before the girls arrived. 


The girls got to choose bead colors for the snowman's scarf...




They loved making and especially wearing them the rest of the season.






What a fun day and thanks to my wonderful helpers!  And WAB!

No comments:

Post a Comment