Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Custom Note Cards and House Ornaments on Etsy!

Here’s my latest on my Etsy Store that I wanted to share with you…they make a darling gift for a house warming or just because!  They are my simple Custom House Note Cards and all I need is a photo of the house you want to feature…Google maps can help out with this task in a pinch!  Check them out…IMG_6641

I did these for my friend’s Mom and I hope she likes to write notes…so few do these days!  Here’s how they arrive to your door…12 note cards and envelopes in an archival envelope with ribbon.  IMG_6639

Custom House Ornaments…

I came up with this for Christmas gifts for my siblings and friends…they are real treasures!  Hand painted on wood and double sealed to last a long, long time!   Again, a simple painting of your house for your family or a friend…

House

You can find them on my Etsy Shop and they are wonderful gifts that can be enjoyed year round…can be hung on a tree, framed in a shadow box, or just tucked on your kitchen window ledge to remember your childhood home, lake house or beach bungalow.

IMG_5952 This was the home my Mother grew up in in Buckhead and I painted it the way it looked way back when…now it’s twice that size!

IMG_5957

 IMG_5963   Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment