Saturday, January 24, 2015

Valentines With The Pinterest Club!

 

I’ve heard about these groups that get together regularly to share a meal and create a craft exclusively from Pinterest boards…for craft and cooking nerds like me, what could be more perfect?  I guess its like playing a round of golf and then grabbing a meal and a few beers for those inclined to do so…just a great way to spend the day! 

They wanted to do heart door hangers for Valentines, so we painted lots of wonderful hearts!  Big girl versions of what I did earlier this week with the elementary school girls…very big!

IMG_6289

The explosion of colors was jubilant!

IMG_6288  IMG_6290   IMG_6293 IMG_6294 IMG_6296IMG_6295  IMG_6297

What an adorable young model to help us out!  If you like what you see and want one, let me know in comments below!

  IMG_6300

No comments:

Post a Comment