Monday, May 4, 2015

More Daily Dodles

While I chaperoned my son’s Quiz Bowl Team at the day long tournament recently, I brought along my paint kit to help me while away the many hours you sit and listen to questions being asked an answered.  It was held at Subiaco Academy, a wonderful Benedictine Catholic Boy’s Boarding School not too far from where we live.  The classrooms are very plain and aside from the crucifix on each classroom wall, the only other adornment was the striped blue and orange ties their students wear.   So, I just started sketching common things that were in the rooms.  Here’s what I came up
 with…

You can tell I was getting bored and started day dreaming of working in my garden rather than chaperoning, then I could come inside and watch the Kentucky Derby!

It was all worth the wait as my son’s team won the tournament!

No comments:

Post a Comment