Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Floral Therapy!

I'm on day five of recovery from my surgery and just itchin' to get outside and see how much my flowers and herbs have grown since I was last in the garden. We have had another five inches of rain since then and everything growing out there is fat and happy!

Looks like I'll be making LOTS of pesto and drying basil.

I couldn't resist grabbing my scissors and started snipping away. A "touch of pink at the sink" always makes washing dishes and emptying the dishwasher easier chores!

Though I'm not a fan of the smell of marigolds, they sure pack a lot of colorful punch!

Ahhh! A little pampering for her highness, the patient. Hope this makes you want to go outside and see what you can bring indoors to make you smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment