Thursday, April 21, 2011

Jeweled Spoons

The men in my house took off last weekend for the big race at Talladega…a bucket list wish for my husband and their first car race…but the point is that I was all alone in my own house for 4 days and LOVIN’ every minute of it!  Let’s just say I pulled out lots of my crafty projects and got busy.  Top of the list was my “pay it forward” craft for the 5 friends that responded to my Facebook posting (here).  So, I pulled out my bead box and started stringing up to adorn spoons for their Easter tables.

IMG_1688

And here you go…fun and happy!  Here’s the multi colored…

IMG_1682 and the rest!

IMG_1683

And here’s how the boys spent their weekend…first, a pit stop in Tupelo, MS to see Elvis’s birthplace

IMG_1513IMG_1515

and pressing palms with drivers…

IMG_1533

IMG_1563

No comments:

Post a Comment