Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Katie’s Handmade Pledge has Arrived!!

One gloomy January day, I was checking out Facebook and saw a creative challenge that my college friend Katie Evancho Harris posted…here it is:

 

untitled
Pay it forward 2011: I promise to send something homemade to the first 5 people who leave a comment here. However, to be eligible, you must repost this status, offering the same thing to 5 other people. The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it must be sent to your 5 people sometime in 2011.
January 12 at 6:26pm ·Like Unlike · · View Feedback (5)Hide Feedback (5)

 

Terrific!!  I never win anything and I knew she wouldn’t let me down!  She FBed me for my address and then I completely forgot about it!  Katie’s probably the cutest and funniest thing you’ve ever seen.  She’s interested in lots of things and is a super active mom.  I miss her! 

So guess what arrived in the mail today?!?  Katie’s homemade Morning Mix!  Can’t wait to try it tomorrow morning for breakfast…what a great way to start out Lent with a healthy, wholesome bowl of love from your friend in Cali!  Thanks Katie!  Now I will post my handmade promise on Facebook!  What a great idea to try…you never know what cool things will happen! IMG_1114

No comments:

Post a Comment