Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Demi Lune Table Makeover

I inherited this resin wall demi lune table (the people who sold us our second house in Texas left the table and mirror on the wall!) and it has seen a few makeovers in the 14 years I have owned it.  It was originally a very shiny gold and I pray painted the table a dark green brown.  I loved on the mirror a bit with different colors of  gold paint.  

I have been mulling around the idea of black and cream on this table for several years but never got around to it.  Last Sunday it screamed at me to get on with it.  Here are the results…

Here it is after the base coats…

Nov20090009

and on to the black and cream in stripes.

Nov20090007 

There’s just a hint of soft gold in detailing to keep it “groovin’” with the gold mirror above it.  (The mirror is seen in the picture below above the pumpkin.) 

Nov20090009

No comments:

Post a Comment