Thursday, March 17, 2011

Paper Roses…they’re only Imitation!

Oops!  Did I hear you humming an old 70’s tune by Donnie and Marie Osmond??  But they’re only im-i-ta-tionnnnn, like your imitation love – for – meeeee!  Enough of that.  I am working on some paper flower prototypes for a grandparent’s day reception at Michael’s school in April.  I remember seeing lots of paper flower options on Miss Martha’s website a few years ago when I was looking for details on making tissue paper flowers.  I came across a video of a very talented paper artist creating paper poppies with Martha.  Eloise Corr Danch has built herself quite a flower farm of incredibly designed petunias, pansies, and roses!  Take a peek…

Wimage33

2010-03-30_154035

bbopener101122_560

Corsage

EloiseFlwrDetailWEB

IMG_9054

SpringPaperDress

PaperFlowerBallChandelier

Wimage1picture-22

Wimage22

Whew!  Fantastic, don’t you think?  So here’s the part where I show you mine…fun to make but do not compare to all of the above!

IMG_1254

No comments:

Post a Comment